Experts In Container Hire
At Northern Containers, we specialise in hiring out and delivering containers to a wide range of locations. Whether it’s for a one-off event or storing products for the long term, our services are designed to provide peace of mind and match your specific needs.
To that end, we provide flexible options for on-site and off-site storage containers
Why choose us for your container hire?
Whether you need an off-site or on-site container, we’ve got you covered. Our rates are flexible, meaning that we invoice payments on a monthly basis, and you don’t need to sign up for a minimum term. You can use the container for as long as you need without having to worry about any hidden costs.
What is on-site container hire?
On-site container hire is when you rent a storage container to be placed on the premises. This option comes with many benefits, which include protecting the items that you wish to store inside, freeing up space in a venue and not having to travel to a separate location to access the container.
What are the features of our on-site containers?
- Full CCTV coverage: All storage containers come with full CCTV camera protection that’s 24/7 and 365 days of the year.
- Secure fittings: Every container comes with a fitted lockbox and CISA container lock for an added layer of security.
- Various sizing options: Our containers come in different sizes, ranging from 10 feet to 40 feet. This means you can choose a size that fits a specific space.
- Anti-condensation features: Condensation is a common occurrence within shipping containers, and this may have a negative effect on fabric or textile materials. Our containers are insulated to protect against condensation.
What is off-site container hire?
Off-site container hire involves renting a container that is stored away from a venue. Having a container away from the home or place of work can free up space and give you more flexibility in where you’d like to store your possessions.
What are the features of our off-site storage containers?
- Added protection: Each container comes with a fitted lockbox and an optional CISA lock to provide peace of mind that your belongings are safe.
- Versatile sizes: Our off-site containers come in sizes of 10, 20, 30 and 40 feet, so you’ll never run out of room to store items.
- Protected against condensation: If you plan on storing goods that are vulnerable to condensation that we can offer insulated storage containers to keep those items from being damaged.